Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why I think Sachin should be given Bharat ratna

I really don't care what others think because almost everyone of them are not neutral.

First of all what is Bharat Ratna? I think it can be simply translated as "The Jewel of India".

And now who really should be given this tital? I think it should be given to those who do some good for the country or, Someone who have worked for the well being of countrymen or, someone who have made your country proud and inspire the people much more than anyone else.

Now leave the blind Indian fans. Sachin has been appreciated and called the best of the best or THE God by THE BEST of the game. Because of him India is being seen on the map of the world and NOT as the "third world country". I am not writing this post because of his accomplishment in the game, but I am writing this post because he has inspired and still inspiring the people all around the globe.

Give him the tital or not, He is considered the BHARAT RATNA by the people of the country.

P.S.- If you are considering Sachin then Dhyan Chand should be given first.