Tuesday, June 3, 2008

ANGREZI SHARAAB KI SARKAARI DUKAAN

Whenever I see a wine shop in delhi and read these words I find it very different and funny. It gives the picture of "SARKARI RAASHAN KI DUKAAN" for poor people like cheap wine and beer for poor people, by the way alcohol is cheap in delhi not because it's a tourist place but because the consumption of alcohol is much more than any other city. I remember a article in news paper "Dilli main paani se jyada Beer pee jati hai" and I don't know whether it's true or not, but in delhi after 7 pm NO chilled beer and after 8 pm NO beer.

I hope now you all know when to buy beer in DELHI

3 comments:

Anuj Choudhary said...

I hope you are not going nuts by thinking about beer day & night... sudhar ja sale...

karan(dilli) said...

abe saale main din main 4 ghante to sirf travel karta hoon aur mere paas FM wala mobile bhi nahi hai to aise arbit ideas aate rehte hain :)

Abhinav said...

agreed 20 a pint is too much instead of a 500 ml pepsi why not a pint ??